Customers, (“you” or “your”), may return unopened items ordered online at www.mygeoprint.com, a 5A Plus, llc., company (“us”, “our”, “the Company”), within 30 days of receipt of goods purchased, under the following conditions:
1. Return Items in a Resalable Condition. All items must be returned unopened, in their original packaging. To be credited, the customer should only return merchandize in a resalable condition with the exception of defective merchandise. The Returns/QC department determines if an order has been returned in a satisfactory condition and it qualifies for refund.
NOTE: Clearance and Sale items are not returnable.
2. RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Forms.
All returns must be authorized by our Customer Service. Please call Customer service to provide information for the RMA form that will be faxed or e-mailed to you after completion.
Please do not return items without contacting Customer Service and going through the required return process. If you do so, your return will not be credited.
When you return items please use only the return label provided by Customer Service. This will insure the correct return address.
All credits are issued after the returned merchandise has been received and checked by our Returns/QC department against the RMA form enclosed in the package.
3. Returns for Errors – If you received incorrect item(s), defective item(s) or goods in lower or higher quantity than ordered, please call +1-800-436-4919 ext. 2, use the online chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the Purchase Order number and the Item Number(s). In this case, return freight charges will be supported by us and restocking fees will not apply.
4. Package damaged or lost in transit – Occasionally, UPS or USPS may cause damage, lose a package or ship a package to the wrong address. Please contact us, immediately if your package was lost or arrived damaged. Please, e-mail relevant pictures of the damaged items/package at email@example.com.
5. Customer Errors – If the item is being returned due to a customer ordering error, the customer must return the item to the shipper of origin, at their expense. To cover the cost of return processing and restocking, a restocking fee of 15% will be deducted from the amount to be credited.
If the customer received free shipping, the freight cost paid by MyGeoPrint on behalf of the customer will also be deducted from the amount to be credited.
START THE RETURN PROCESS:
Step 1. Call Customer Service at 203-644-1270/1271 / 1-(800)-436-4919 or e-mail Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have available or send by e-mail the following information:
- Purchase order number
- Item # and, or name of the item(s) to be returned
- Quantity to be returned
- Reason for return
If you leave a message or send an e-mail, customer service will get in touch with you within 12 business hours. Customer Service will fill out an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form and help you with the return process.
Step 2: Receive the RMA form and Return Label: Customer service will e-mail/fax to you an RMA form and a return label with an RAN, (return authorization number). Please enclose the RMA form in the return package. The RAN number will appear on the return label provided. Print the Return Label, fold it in half or clip it and place it on your return package. All pre-paid shipping labels require returns by USPS. All other returns can be shipped using the freight company of your choice.
Step 3: Check Your Return: Returns will not be accepted without a valid RMA form
NOTE: Any return received without an RMA Form will not be credited.
Step 4: Ship and Insure Your Return: Enclose the RMA form in the package.
Please use the return label with the RAN # on it to make sure the package arrives at the correct location. Please insure valuable items. The Company shall not be responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Refund Notification and Crediting: Once Customer Service receives confirmation that the item has been received by our warehouse, you will be notified via fax or email as to the status of the return. Please be aware that credit card companies usually take 2-3 business days to process refunds. The processing time starts after the returned items have been received in our system and the notification has been given to you. The refund will be made using the original purchasing method, credit card or PayPal.
Contacting MyGeoPrint: If there is anything else we can do to help you get the most from www.mygeoprint.com or if you have any questions about this returns policy, you may contact us at: email@example.com or call 203-644-1270/1271 / (800)-436-4919.
Our office hours are Monday- Friday, US Eastern Standard Time 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM, EST