Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our frequently asked questions before sending us a message.
Production times are dependent on the product ordered.
It can take 1 to 3 business days from the proof approval.
For Spot Color printing:
- Business cards must be sent 1-up with at least a (.125″) margin.
- Envelopes must allow (0.25″) from the top and side.
- Letterheads must have at least (0.375″) at the top and (0.25″) along all sides and bottom.
For Full Color and folders printing:
- Business cards should have at least 0.125″) margins.
- Postcards need at least (0.25″) margins.
- Sales sheets, flyers and brochures require at least (0.25″) margin for the text or other image that doesn’t bleed on all sides.
- If a bleed is wanted, the text still needs to be (0.25″) away from the edge.
- (.125″) should be allowed on each applicable side. Please make sure the text still maintains the required margin even when graphics bleed.
- Bleeds are not available on full color letterhead and envelopes without a quote.
- Bleeds are not available on square-cut labels or static cling labels. When supplying artwork with a border please indicate if the border should print (.125″) in from the edge of the label or if it should bleed. All artwork with a bleed must include a (.125″) extension to avoid additional charges.
Yes. Submitting your files as Print Ready PDFs means faster turn around time, no interruptions for questions on artwork as well as better quality with no changes made to your original files.
We use FEDEX or UPS.
Shipping charges are based on product weight and destination.
International shipping is not available when ordering online.
Orders can be shipped Ground, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air/Standard Overnight.
After placing an order, we may get back to you with questions about the final proof.
If the file looks good, we will immediately send it to production.
Production time may vary between 1 and 3 business days, depending on the product ordered.
We will send you the tracking number once the order is shipped.
The order is being shipped with a packing slip.
You can always print your invoice from the email you receive after you placed the order.
You can find your invoices under Orders in My Account.
Have more questions? Get in touch with us ...
Click on the chat button below and speak to us or leave us a message.
Your questions will be answered in the order they were received.